The Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned (CSC) program is designed to provide our communities with a way to know that a structure has been cleaned, sanitized and disinfected to minimize harmful pathogens. If a structure is sanitized and disinfected as part of the CSC program, a window decal shield will be left at the structure as well as a separate window decal which should be dated by us to let everyone know when it was last sanitized and disinfected. This can be schedule as one time or recurring service.
Here is a list of some of the most common questions:
• What is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned?
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a proactive viral pathogen cleaning process.
• Can you explain the process of proactive cleaning?
We apply EPA registered disinfectants to touch point services in a variety of methods including but not limited to ULV fogging.
• How often do I need cleaning performed?
That will vary by location, number, and activity of occupants. We can setup a recurring cleaning schedule to fit the needs of your location.
• When can you perform these services?
Our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned crews are available 24/7.
• How much does proactive cleaning cost?
Our pricing for proactive viral pathogen cleaning is based on square footage. We schedule one of our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned crews to arrive at your location and create a FREE estimate.
• What type of cleaning products are you using?
We only use EPA registered disinfectants for proactive pathogen cleaning.
• How long is a proactive cleaning effective?
After a structure is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, maintaining that level of clean is dependent on occupants in the structure and how closely they follow health and safety protocols. We can schedule a recurring cleaning schedule to ensure that your location maintains that level of clean going forward.
• What are your safety protocols?
Our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned crews follow all safety protocols and social distancing guidelines dictated by local, state, and federal guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all involved individuals.
• How long will it take to perform the proactive cleaning?
That varies on size and complexity of the structure.
• Is there anything I should do in between scheduled Certified: SERVPRO Cleanings?
Continue with your regular janitorial services. If you would like, we can change your recurring schedule to a more frequent cleanings.
• Is it safe to be in the structure when it is being cleaned?
We recommend that the structure is empty when we perform the cleaning.
• How long do I have to wait to return to the structure?
Our EPA registered disinfectants have a dwell time of about 10-15 minutes. After that dwell time, it is completely safe to reenter the structure.
Call us now to schedule your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Program 954-748-7887.