The Gators Invitational presented by Vystar, scheduled to take place from Friday, Feb. 12 through Sunday, Feb. 14, will be open to the public.
The following safety protocols will be in place at all times during the event:
* Spectators will be required to wear masks at all times when on-site at the tournament.
* A physical distance of 6 feet between spectators and coaches/student-athletes is required at all times.
* The Mark Bostick Clubhouse Proshop will be open and have limited restroom access during the tournament. Masks are required.
* The Mark Bostick Snack Bar will be closed for spectators. Use is limited to coaches and student-athletes.
* Hand sanitizer dispensers are positioned in and around the golf course and clubhouse.
* Golf carts for spectators with disabilities are available through the Mark Bostick Proshop. The cost of a cart is $25.00 plus tax per day. Handicapped visitors must have a doctor’s request and/or proof of disability statement faxed to the golf course.