BOCA RATON, Fla. – The Florida Atlantic Owls (2-1) continue their home-opening two-game homestand on Monday as they welcome the Stetson Hatters (1-3) to Paradise for a 7 p.m. tip inside Eleanor R. Baldwin Arena and on ESPN+.
|Florida Atlantic (2-1, 0-0 AAC) vs. Stetson (1-3, 0-0 ASUN)|
|Matchup Details||Monday, Nov. 20 | 7 p.m. | Boca Raton, Fla. | Eleanor R. Baldwin Arena|
|Game Coverage||Live Stats | ESPN+|
|Florida Atlantic Links||Roster | Schedule | Stats|
|Stetson Links||Roster | Schedule | Stats|
|Social Media||X | Instagram | Facebook|
A LOOK AT THE OWLS
- The Owls head into Monday’s contest at 2-1 overall, riding a two-game winning streak that includes an overtime win against North Florida, 84-75, and a home-opening win against the Chicago State Cougars, 80-57.
- As a team, the Owls rank second in the AAC in free throw attempts per game (25), third in 3-point percentage (.353), fourth in scoring offense (75.3), free throws made per game (16), fewest fouls per game (18.7), and field goal percentage (.460), and fifth in rebounds per game (42.33) and offensive rebounds per game (14.0).
- Aniya Hubbard is the Owls’ offensive leader, averaging an incredible 25.3 points per game, shooting 57 percent from the field, 44 percent from 3-point range, and 70 percent from the free throw line through the Owls’ first three games. Hubbard is also averaging an impressive 6.7 rebounds per game and leads the team in steals, averaging 2.0 per contest.
- Janeta Rozentale leads the Owls on the glass, pulling down a team-best 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Devyn Scott paces Florida Atlantic in assists, dishing out a team-leading 4.0 assists per game.
A LOOK AT STETSON
- Stetson enters Monday’s matchup at 1-3 overall and are just coming off their first win of the season, defeating Iona 71-62 on Saturday.
- The Hatters are led offensively by Jamiya Turner, who is averaging a team-leading 13.3 points per game. She is shooting 42 percent from the field and 72 percent from the free throw line.
- Turner is also tied with Promise Keshi for the team lead in steals, collecting 1.25 steals per game.
- Jaelyn Talley leads the Hatters on the glass, collecting 8.5 rebounds per game, while Tyra Myers is Stetson’s assists leader, dishing out 1.5 assists per game.
- The Owls trail in the all-time series against the Hatters, 14-22, however Florida Atlantic owns 9-8 advantage for contests played in Boca Raton. The Owls are currently on a three-game skid against the Hatters, which includes a 78-66 defeat in the last meeting between the two programs on Dec. 15, 2012, in Boca Raton.
- Following the Thanksgiving break, the Owls will head back on the road as they travel to Kennesaw, Georgia to take on the Kennesaw State Owls on Saturday, Nov. 25 for a 2 p.m. tip.
FOLLOW THE OWLS