PACKERS WR CHRISTIAN WATSON & LIONS DL AIDAN HUTCHINSON
NAMED NFL ROOKIES OF THE MONTH FOR NOVEMBER
Wide receiver CHRISTIAN WATSON of the Green Bay Packersand defensive lineman AIDAN HUTCHINSON of the Detroit Lions are the NFL Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Month for the month of November.
OFFENSE: WR CHRISTIAN WATSON, GREEN BAY PACKERS
- Watson totaled 14 receptions for 289 yards and six touchdowns, in the month of November, the most touchdown receptions among all players this month.
- Watson is the third Green Bay rookie to win Offensive Rookie of the Month honors, joining running backs Samkon Gado (November, 2005) and Eddie Lacy (October, 2013).
- He becomes the second former North Dakota State player to win a Rookie of the Month award, joining Carson Wentz (September, 2016).
DEFENSE: DL AIDAN HUTCHINSON, DETROIT LIONS
- Hutchinson totaled 13 tackles, two interceptions, one sack and one fumble recovery during November. He was the only player in the league with multiple interceptions and a sack during the month.
- He is the third Detroit rookie to earn Defensive Rookie of the Month honors, joining safety Louis Delmas (September, 2009) and defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh (October, 2010).
- Hutchinson is the third Michigan Wolverine to win a Defensive Rookie of the Month award, joining David Harris (November, 2007) and Pro Football Hall of Famer Charles Woodson (December, 1998).
2022 NFL ROOKIES OF THE MONTH
|Offense (College)||Defense (College)|
|September||WR Chris Olave, New Orleans (Ohio State)||LB Devin Lloyd, Jacksonville (Utah)|
|RB Kenneth Walker, Seattle (Michigan State)|
WR Christian Watson, Green Bay (North Dakota State)
|CB Tariq Woolen, Seattle (Texas-San Antonio)|
DL Aidan Hutchinson, Detroit (Michigan)