GAME DAY FAN INFORMATION
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS VS. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS – SUNDAY, SEPT. 18
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Date: Sunday, Sept. 18
- Time: 1 p.m.
- Location: TIAA Bank Field
- TV: CBS (regionally)
- Play-by-play announcer: Tom McCarthy
- Color commentator: Tiki Barber
- Radio: 1010XL and in Spanish on 930AM/97.3 FM via Accion
- Game day Sponsor: TIAA Bank
- Fans will have an opportunity to “Enter the Jungle” and record their own game day hype video by visiting the Bud Light Hype Zone located on the ground floor of the south end zone.
- Fans are encouraged to be in their seats early, as the team’s offensive starters are introduced for the first time this season. Jaxson de Ville will also make his first leap of the season from the west light tower prior to team introductions.
- The national anthem will be performed by Holly Tucker while the pregame flyover will be executed by Patrol Squadron Thirty out of Naval Air Station in Jacksonville. Season ticket members and members of the military will be holding the 100-yard American Flag during the performance of the Star Spangled Banner.
- Fans should stay in their seats at halftime for a performance by The Marching Wildcats of Bethune-Cookman University.
- Jaguars fans are strongly encouraged to plan ahead and arrive early. Increased crowds and construction around the sports complex will impact traffic patterns. Parking lots will open four hours prior to kickoff. All parking passes have QR codes on the back that provide specific directions to each parking lot at and around TIAA Bank Field. Fans can also find parking information here.
NOTE THE QUOTE: QB TREVOR LAWRENCE
“I’m pumped to be back home. Those are the ones to really look forward to; to be back in our stadium, have our crowd here. It’s going to be awesome. First one of the season, especially a division game, too. It’s a big one, anytime we play the Colts or any team in our division, it’s a big game. So, it’s going to be really exciting.”
FAN ENTERTAINMENT ZONE
On Sunday, Bud Light will host a Hype Zone for fans to create their own specialty videos just like Jaguars players filmed during the team’s annual Media Day. The Hype Zone, located in the south end zone in the Fan Entertainment Zone, will be open from 10 a.m. through the end of the game. Fans are encouraged to get their own hype video taken and post it on social media tagging @BudLight and @Jaguars.
The Star Spangled Banner will be performed by country singer Holly Tucker. In 2013, Tucker appeared as a contestant on NBC’s The Voice, making it to all the way to the final six contestants. After appearing on The Voice, Tucker has carved out a successful career as a country singer. She has received numerous awards for her music including being voted the Texas Country Music Association’s Female Vocalist of the Year. In 2018, she earned the CMA of Texas Rising Star Award.
A 100-yard field flag will be held by Jaguars season ticket members and members of the military, and the colors will be presented by members of the Marine Corps Blount Island Command Color Guard.
The flyover will be executed by the Patrol Squadron Thirty (VP-30) out of Naval Air Station in Jacksonville flying two P-8A Poseidons. VP-30, the “Pro’s Nest,” is the U.S. Navy’s Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Fleet Replacement Squadron. VP-30’s mission is to provide P-3C, P-8A and MQ-4C specific training to pilots, Naval Flight Officers and enlisted aircrew prior to reporting to the Fleet. More than 650 staff personnel train over 800 officer and enlisted personnel annually, utilizing four P-3C and 14 P-8A aircraft.
The halftime show will feature a performance by the Bethune-Cookman marching band. Bethune-Cookman is a historically black university located about 80 miles from Jacksonville in Daytona Beach, Fla. The Marching Wildcats are a 325-member unit that includes instrumentalists, the Sophisticat Flag Corp and the 14 Karat Gold Dancers. Known as “The PRIDE”, the band strives to bring the finest in halftime performances to viewing audiences. The band has performed at halftime of Jaguars games 10 times, most recently in 2015. Former Jaguars CB Rashean Mathis, No. 8 on the Jaguars All-25, is a graduate of Bethune-Cookman.
The First DUUUVAL will be performed by 904 Day contest winner and Jaguars fan David Mendenhall. Mendenhall has been a fan of the Jaguars since the team’s inaugural season in 1995 and is 10-year season ticket holder.
BEAT THE HEAT
Jaguars fans are reminded to stay hydrated as temperatures are expected to be warm this Sunday. For fans looking for some shade before or during the game, the Daily’s Place amphitheater is open for all attendees and features a large video screen broadcasting the entire game. Each ticketed guest is permitted to bring one, commercially-branded, factory-sealed, plastic bottle of water that is 16.9 oz. or less in size inside the gates at TIAA Bank Field. Refills are available at any of the stadium’s water fountains. The Jacksonville Transportation Authority has provided two cooling buses located on the plaza level at the bases of Ramps 2 and 4, where fans can climb aboard and take a few minutes to cool off. There will also be water stations and fans available near the buses.
- Be Clear on Game Day – The NFL’s clear bag policy is in effect at TIAA Bank Field. Fans are encouraged to leave all bags at home, but, if one is necessary, it should be either a clear bag no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” or a non-clear bag no larger than 4.5” x 6.5.”
- Mobile Ticketing – Fans should have their mobile tickets downloaded and ready to scan prior to arriving at the entry gates. To access your tickets, download the Official Jaguars Mobile App.
- Cashless Transactions – Cash is no longer accepted anywhere in the stadium. In addition to traditional scan and chip options, all fixed points of sale will offer tap or scan payment options including JagsPay, Apple, Google and Samsung Pay.
- TIAA Bank Field is a smoke-free facility. All tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) are prohibited. No guest re-entry will be permitted.
9 a.m. All parking lots open
10 a.m. Game day ticket office opens (north end zone between Gates 2 and 3)
10 a.m. Media Will Call opens near Gate 1
10 a.m. Fan Entertainment Zone opens (south end zone between Gates 1 and 4)
11 a.m. All stadium gates open
12:22 p.m. Team warmups begin
12:47 p.m. Performance by THE ROAR
12:49 p.m. Jaxson De Ville aerial stunt
12:50 p.m. First DUUUVAL
12:54 p.m. Jaguars offensive player introductions
12:57 p.m. National Anthem
1:02 p.m. Kickoff