CLEARWATER, Fla. – Lynn University’s men’s swimming team competed for its second day at the Sunshine State Conference (SSC) Championships on Friday.
HOW IT HAPPENED:· Evening Session
- Malek Masmoudi took 10th in the 400-IM (3:57.41).
- Thomas Labarias, Dalton Brown, Ignacio Alvarez and Aleksander Olejnik raced the 200-free relay (1:24.21).
- Cameron Dunne, David Romeo, Brad Jacobs and Jacob Wooten also competed in the 200-free relay (1:31.96).
- Masmoudi joined Labarias, Alvarez and Olejnik in the 400-medley relay (3:26.6)
- Brown, Daniel Varon, Cameron Dunne and David Romeo also took on the 400-medley relay (3:35.62).
· Morning Session
- Masmoudi finished 10th in the 400-IM (3:59.82)
- Varon (54.73), Dunne (55.09) and Egecan Tezcan (1:01.80) all swam the 100-fly.
- Romeo (1:46.36) and Brad Jacobs (1:48.05) competed in the 200-free.
Lynn continues the SSC Championships in Clearwater, Fla., tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 15.